Hi, I'm Chris.
I work with transformational entrepreneurs, working hard to make the world better, while providing a meaningful livelihood for themselves and their families.
I help you reach your audience with love, effectiveness, and fun, using WordPress and other technologies, and helping you craft authentic messages, and then integrate those messages with the technology, to create fun and meaningful systems.
- Over 11 years experience building WordPress websites for small business startups,
- Focusing on visionary and transformational leaders throughout many industries
- I bring a breadth of web development and front-end design experience
- Compassionate, heart-centered, yet practical consulting on all things WordPress and related communications technologies
- Integrate email, web, FaceBook, and other marketing methods
- Create your doable content matrix
- Support and community to get the job done
- Learn the ways to really align with your ideal clients
- Align the technological systems with the methods you love to do
- Develop deep understandings of how to reach and develop long-lasting relationships
This is a video I made to summarize the basic considerations when you want to create a membership or “courseware” site using WordPress. The key here is this:
* Almost nobody will tell you about most of this
That’s kind of funny, right? But it’s true. In the real world, there are a series of major considerations I have come across in the real world. Planning for them may save you a lot of frustration later on.
Delegating is hard; yet it is the crossover point in your business, between being having to “wear all hats” (no matter how poorly they fit), and starting to take the freedom of doing what you are good at, and letting others do other parts of the work. Here is a highly distilled, step-by-step practical guide on how to delegate effectively.
This is a beautiful movement. As we become more and more aware that more is not always better, people have begun to innovate in the other direction, by asking: How can we do less? As all productivity folks (or, spiritual teachers) have pointed out, our attention is a critical resource. The mind’s temptation to expend attention everywhere only dissipates…
Personal notes here. Using jQuery Picture for dynamically selecting which size of an image to load in which case. It’s awesome. You wrap your image an an HTML5 element, and give it data-* attributes for different @media query breakpoints (that’s how responsive-ness works), and it intelligently loads the image for that breakpoint. As the default image, you…
A fun little “happy birthday” video showing Strayhorn (WordPress 1.5), which was the version when I started working with WordPress.