Hi, I'm Chris.
I work with transformational organizations, working hard to make the world better, while providing a meaningful livelihood for themselves and their families.
I help you reach your audience with love, effectiveness, and fun, using WordPress and other technologies, and helping you craft authentic messages, and then integrate those messages with the technology, to create fun and meaningful systems.
- Over 12 years experience building WordPress websites for small business startups and learn organizations,
- Focusing on visionary and transformational leaders throughout many industries
- I bring a breadth of web development and front-end design experience
- Compassionate, heart-centered, yet practical consulting on all things WordPress and related communications technologies
- Integrate email, web, FaceBook, and other marketing methods
- Create your doable content matrix
- Support and community to get the job done
- Learn the ways to really align with your ideal clients
- Align the technological systems with the methods you love to do
- Develop deep understandings of how to reach and develop long-lasting relationships
I have been at this for 12 years. Twelve. Years. In various fashions, with breaks, and many permutations. The bug of independent life; the bug of freedom to have the time to help the world, and do what was meaningful, and create beautiful things with my own hands. Again, with the next permutation. Again, with…
This observation is a clarification for myself, of something I have noticed—and must remind myself. As is often the case, I have not seen it mentioned elsewhere. The point of this is: survival. The continual analysis and refocusing to increase chances of entrepreneurial survival. Although you will tend to think there is something else you…
If you are a certain sort of person, with certain sorts of exposure to the idea of creating “passive income” or freeing yourself from the possible poverty of running a coaching business, or freelance business, or therapy business one client at a time, you have probably come across the idea that you can create online…
This is a video I made to summarize the basic considerations when you want to create a membership or “courseware” site using WordPress. The key here is this:
* Almost nobody will tell you about most of this
That’s kind of funny, right? But it’s true. In the real world, there are a series of major considerations I have come across in the real world. Planning for them may save you a lot of frustration later on.
Delegating is hard; yet it is the crossover point in your business, between being having to “wear all hats” (no matter how poorly they fit), and starting to take the freedom of doing what you are good at, and letting others do other parts of the work. Here is a highly distilled, step-by-step practical guide on how to delegate effectively.