Hi, I'm Chris.
I work with transformational entrepreneurs, working hard to make the world better, while providing a meaningful livelihood for themselves and their families.
I help you reach your audience with love, effectiveness, and fun, using WordPress and other technologies, and helping you craft authentic messages, and then integrate those messages with the technology, to create fun and meaningful systems.
- Over 11 years experience building WordPress websites for small business startups,
- Focusing on visionary and transformational leaders throughout many industries
- I bring a breadth of web development and front-end design experience
- Compassionate, heart-centered, yet practical consulting on all things WordPress and related communications technologies
- Integrate email, web, FaceBook, and other marketing methods
- Create your doable content matrix
- Support and community to get the job done
- Learn the ways to really align with your ideal clients
- Align the technological systems with the methods you love to do
- Develop deep understandings of how to reach and develop long-lasting relationships
I have to admit, that every time I go into Google Analytics in the last few years, I find the organization of data into categories, and sub-categories—and sub-sub-categories—demonically complicated. That is why I finally sat down to make sense of it. Here is what is important, if you are tracking websites: Google’s documentation about “Accounts…
In the past few years, the ability to legitimately use a large variety of fonts has become real. This allows us a huge expanse in what you can do with fonts on the web. And Google has provided such a wide variety of fonts for free, that it makes it easier than ever. This morning…
Many web designers start in print, and move over to web design. Still others want to move over. I work with a lot of them as a front- and back-end developer, and web producer. Here are some important things for you to look for when you are designing web pages. Here are the videos for…
I love this! He’s managed to encapsulate an important (and oft-ignored) truth about design, in such a way that it will be accessible to everyone: http://uxdesign.smashingmagazine.com/2012/04/23/mental-model-diagrams-cartoon/ Here is another one he did about personas (again—important idea, hard to explain and sell to your team): http://thinkvitamin.com/design/how-to-understand-your-users-with-personas/ I’m thinking this is really a key—cartoons. Encapsulate everything easily Make it…
Duplicate, clone, backup and transfer an entire site from one location to another in 3 easy steps. The Duplicator plugin is designed to give WordPress Administrators the ability to migrate a site from one location to another location in 3 easy steps. Just create a package, download it and install. No need to change all…