Hi, I'm Chris.
I work with transformational organizations, working hard to make the world better, while providing a meaningful livelihood for themselves and their families.
I help you reach your audience with love, effectiveness, and fun, using WordPress and other technologies, and helping you craft authentic messages, and then integrate those messages with the technology, to create fun and meaningful systems.
- Over 12 years experience building WordPress websites for small business startups and learn organizations,
- Focusing on visionary and transformational leaders throughout many industries
- I bring a breadth of web development and front-end design experience
- Compassionate, heart-centered, yet practical consulting on all things WordPress and related communications technologies
- Integrate email, web, FaceBook, and other marketing methods
- Create your doable content matrix
- Support and community to get the job done
- Learn the ways to really align with your ideal clients
- Align the technological systems with the methods you love to do
- Develop deep understandings of how to reach and develop long-lasting relationships
Graeme Maclean via Compfight WP Engine is wonderful. But I have a peeve that they turn off post revisions (support.wpengine.com/i-noticed-revisions-are-disabled-why-and-how-do-i-enable-them/). They say it is a performance issue. This may well be so. Problem: Post revisions can save your ass. They don’t warn people, so you can be taken by surprise by this (… and, more…
The WordPress theme market has grown and grown over the past few years. There are many great themes out there, but many customers find themselves disappointed, because they didn’t know what to expect, or get what they thought they were getting. This slide show gives you a roadmap to follow, to help you make better…
I have to admit, that every time I go into Google Analytics in the last few years, I find the organization of data into categories, and sub-categories—and sub-sub-categories—demonically complicated. That is why I finally sat down to make sense of it. Here is what is important, if you are tracking websites: Google’s documentation about “Accounts…
In the past few years, the ability to legitimately use a large variety of fonts has become real. This allows us a huge expanse in what you can do with fonts on the web. And Google has provided such a wide variety of fonts for free, that it makes it easier than ever. This morning…