Hi, I'm Chris.
I work with transformational entrepreneurs, working hard to make the world better, while providing a meaningful livelihood for themselves and their families.
I help you reach your audience with love, effectiveness, and fun, using WordPress and other technologies, and helping you craft authentic messages, and then integrate those messages with the technology, to create fun and meaningful systems.
- Over 11 years experience building WordPress websites for small business startups,
- Focusing on visionary and transformational leaders throughout many industries
- I bring a breadth of web development and front-end design experience
- Compassionate, heart-centered, yet practical consulting on all things WordPress and related communications technologies
- Integrate email, web, FaceBook, and other marketing methods
- Create your doable content matrix
- Support and community to get the job done
- Learn the ways to really align with your ideal clients
- Align the technological systems with the methods you love to do
- Develop deep understandings of how to reach and develop long-lasting relationships
CSS is the formatting language of the web. If it’s mysterious to you, it needn’t be! No longer do you have to be beholdin’ to the whims of web developers—learn what this CSS thing is all about, and how YOU can apply it with simple techniques that can transform the look of your…
Faith Goble via Compfight Brian Krogsgard (@krogsgard): Are more plugins a bad thing? Versus fewer plugins? Pippin Williamson (@pippinsplugins): No—not at all! I run about 80 plugins on each of my sites. Brian Krogsgard: It’s a common myth, in the community, though. Pippin Williamson: Absolutely. My sites are my livelihood. 80 plugins doesn’t bother me…
Graeme Maclean via Compfight WP Engine is wonderful. But I have a peeve that they turn off post revisions (support.wpengine.com/i-noticed-revisions-are-disabled-why-and-how-do-i-enable-them/). They say it is a performance issue. This may well be so. Problem: Post revisions can save your ass. They don’t warn people, so you can be taken by surprise by this (… and, more…
The WordPress theme market has grown and grown over the past few years. There are many great themes out there, but many customers find themselves disappointed, because they didn’t know what to expect, or get what they thought they were getting. This slide show gives you a roadmap to follow, to help you make better…